The journey to parenthood can be surprising. For individuals and couples, the decision to build your family may require the help of an egg donor, sperm donor, and/or gestational surrogate. For couples or individuals who require fertility treatments to have a baby, the process can seem downright overwhelming at times, involving questions like, “Is this the right treatment plan for me?” or “Should I pursue another round of IVF?”
At Vine Branch Fertility Centre, we encourage those who have begun the discussion of fertility or have begun the fertility journey, to seek support when needed. Remember, you are certainly not alone on this journey. Your friends and family will be there to support you. There are also thousands of other couples and individuals are facing the same choices.
Even with an entire community’s support, we understand that you’ll still have good days and bad days. For those days that are tougher than others, we’ve provided 10 inspirational quotes to help guide your fertility journey. We hope that you’ll share your favorite quotes and advice with us as well.
- Anonymous – “It’s going to be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.”
- F. Scott Fitzgerald – “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.”
- Marie Curie – “I was taught the way of progress is neither swift nor easy.”
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. – “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”
- Japanese Proverb – “Fall seven times and stand up eight.”
- Robert H. Schuller – “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.”
- Dr. Steve Maraboli – “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better.”
- Margaret Thatcher – “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”
- Mason Cooley – “Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed.”
- Nelson Mandela – “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”